STM Slipper Clutch Honda CBR1000RR-R FHN-S170
STM Wet Slipper Clutch
|Model||Part Number||Year From||Year To|
Since 1994 the company STM is specialized in the production of high precision mechanical parts for motorcycles. With a fleet of ultra-modern machining centers, it makes such a clutch system called ingenious CEB (Engine Braking Control).
Features and Key Points:
- Eliminates negative effects of engine brake, allowing better grip
- Reduces rear wheel hop
- Balls placed between pressure plate and inner hub limit engine brake when it becomes too important
- Enables to downshift from 6th to 1st without blocking the rear wheel
- Developed for Superbike and Supermoto
- R&D made with racing teams.
Click on the link below to view the installation instructions in pdf.
We aim to ship in 5 to 10 working days