STM Slipper Clutch YAMAHA YZF-R6 2001-2005 - FYA-S070
Since 1994 the company STM is specialized in the production of high precision mechanical parts for motorcycles. With a fleet of ultra-modern machining centers, it makes such a clutch system called ingenious CEB (Engine Braking Control).
Features and Key Points:
- Eliminates negative effects of engine brake, allowing better grip
- Reduces rear wheel hop
- Balls placed between pressure plate and inner hub limit engine brake when it becomes too important
- Enables to downshift from 6th to 1st without blocking the rear wheel
- Developed for Superbike and Supermoto
- R&D made with racing teams.
- This slipper clutch system replaces the OE inner hub and pressure plate. This system keeps the OE clutch basket and OE steel plates and friction plates
Click on the link below to view the installation instructions in pdf.
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
This product is held in the warehouse. We aim to process and dispatch within 7 working days.
|Year||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|