BMW R nine T
The BMW R nine T is a standard motorcycle introduced by BMW Motorrad in 2014. It is a retro styled roadster viewed by many custom builders as a "blank canvas for customizing".
All models have Anti-lock braking system (ABS). Automatic Stability Control (ASC) is available as an option.Design elements
The BMW R nineT has several design elements configured to allow the bike to be easily modified, such as separate engine and chassis wiring harnesses and minimal bolts attaching the rear subframe, tail lights, and headlight.
The R nineT version of the bike has upside-down (USD) telescopic forks (rather than the BMW "Telelever items). The other versions have conventional telescopic forks.
All variations have an air/oil-cooled "oilhead" flat twin "boxer" 1,170CC engine, which has the inlet manifold at the rear of the cylinders and the exhaust at the front. The oilhead is arguably more suitable for customisation as it has a more "conventional" appearance than the new water-cooled engine.
As of 2017 there are five different variations of this motorcycle:
- R nineT - with upside-down (USD) telescopic forks
- R nineT PURE - styled back roadster design
- R nineT URBAN G/S* - similar look and style to the R80 G/S with large 19-inch front wheel
- R nineT RACER S - a cafe racer for a solo rider, with a nose fairing in blue, white and red trim.
- R nineT SPORT - UK-only version with Akrapovic silencer and cafe racer styling
- R nineT SCRAMBLER - design features of the scrambler era with large 19-inch front wheel.
To help you find the best parts for your BMW R NINE T take a look below at a few suggestions chosen from our stock of high performance parts.
The full stock of parts available for the BMW R NINE T can be searched - by Category - using the Bike Part Selector.
BITUBO XZE31V2 Rear Shock Absorber BMW R NINE T 2013-018Special Price £637.14 Regular Price £777.00Out of stock
BS Battery Lithium BSLi-06£105.00
Brembo Racing RC Pads - 07BB38RCSpecial Price £37.00 Regular Price £38.88