BT Moto ECU Custom Mapping - Aprilia RSV4 1000 2009-2020
Aprilia Handheld Tuner with Custom Mapping
No need to send in your ECU or remove it from your bike at all. You order the handheld, it gets delivered to you, you flash your bike. You never miss a day of riding and no effort removing the ECU.
Through careful testing of the stock and Race ECU calibration we were able to find 22 power maps and limiters holding back the otherwise stout 180HP powerplant. Our Stage 1 RSV4 ECU flash converts the bike to full “Alpha-N” fueling and utilizes the factory oxygen sensors for precise fuel corrections on and off throttle. Improvements in throttle response, ride-ability, cruising and of course, POWER were all immediately apparent. Limiters raised for racing and road course use where you need to extend gears.
Advantage with Stage 1:
- On average, gains of 14HP were found over the Race ECU baseline on a typical full exhaust/filter bike on 93 octane fuel (Larger gains with race fuel).
- Early Fan-On – At 195 degrees, your Aprilia starts to pull power from the engine. We change this to 185 degrees.
- Changes to fueling including part, mid and full throttle while in AlphaN configuration.
- Optimization of ignition timing at part and mid throttle for all fuel qualities.
- Adjustments to torque limiting to allow the bike to make 100% of it’s available engine torque.
- Changes to rev limiter per-gear tables for widest and safest possible powerband.
- Aggressive adjustments to engine braking along with decel fueling for road course use.
- Changes in factory unstable engine idle for stability and consistency off throttle.
- Changes to a full 100% throttle opening in all modes, verses a limited table./li>
- Gains throughout the whole curve on all fuel qualities with no loss in power anywhere on the RPM band.
- Changes to ABS, DTC, and wheelie intervention for more available power and control for a performance oriented rider.
Q & A's
What does a BT Moto handheld tuner do?
The BT Moto handheld tuner stores multiple maps that you can change at any time. Unlike the mail-in ECU option, this means no downtime for your motorcycle while we do the flashing process. You can also go back to your stock mapping at any time you'd like and even read and clear engine faults. Additionally, some models will allow for DTC reading / clearing and maintenance light resets.
How does the BT Moto handheld tuning process work?
Easy, you purchase the handheld, we ship it to you. Use the BT Moto handheld tuner to copy your motorcycles stock file (motorcycle will still run fine after this) then email that to Motobull. BT Moto will then create a file from your stock mapping and we will email it back to you so can upload it to the handheld. Once uploaded you'll be able to flash your motorcycle with the BT Moto handheld tuner.
How do I put my motorcycle back to stock with the BT Moto handheld?
Go to "Work" -> "Writing" -> "Original" in the handheld and then it'll load the original factory stock file to your motorcycle.
Further product information can be found on the BT Moto web site:
Motobull can supply the full range of BT Moto products, even if not currently listed in the web shop
We are happy to discuss your tuning requirements!
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
We aim to ship in 4 to 5 working days.
|Year||2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020|